RD4-pH: 250-280-pH-Cond, Industrial
Industrial Capacity UV, pH and Conductivity Monitor and Controller for liquid chromatography
GeneralSpecificationsOptionsFraction RouterUser Manual
The REACH Devices RD4 Industrial Capacity detectors are indispensable to anyone engaged in chromatographic separations in aqueous or organic solvents, of samples between 2g and 2kg per typical run, using any column type. Process engineers who accomplish organic synthesis, protein and peptide purification, or any small to medium industrial-scale chromatographic procedure will benefit.
Our chromatography monitors allow for the real-time visualization of elutant contents as they pass through the detector. Even at enormous solute concentrations that saturate all other detectors, the RD4 Industrial Capacity detector lets the user collect desired fractions non-blindly and with minimum cross-contamination. The detector can also be used as an industrial process controller that reacts to detected elutant components by actuating an embedded relay.
REACH devices provides you liquid chromatography detectors designed by people with 20 years of practical experience with chromatographic separation. Our products are exceptionally small and lightweight, intuitive, solvent and trauma-resistant, and ready to use without additional lamps, flow cells, computers, etc.
The detector is compatible with virtually any fraction collector.
An optional Fraction Router with up to 16 solenoid valves can be added to all RD4 detectors. The router allows to automatically collect fractions of unlimited volume into user-supplied vessels. The collection criteria are based on signal thresholds (UV absorption, pH, conductivity or RI), time windows, or a combination of both.
- Three simultaneous data acquisition techniques:
- Fixed wavelength UV monitoring at 250 and 280 nm
- pH Monitoring (any other ion-selective electrode with BNC connector may be used instead of the pH)
- Conductivity monitoring (see specifications page for details)
- UV LED light sources provide over a decade of consistent function while eliminating warm-up time.
- UV light intensity is temperature-independent to minimize long-term drift.
- The health of the pH electrode is assessed by resistance measurement.
- Flow rates from 1 to 1500 ml/min
- The combined UV/Conductivity flow cell supports at up to 2500 psi (170 bar).
- The pH flow cell may not be operated above 15 psi.
- The combined UV/Conductivity flow cell has total internal volume 0.4mL and compatible with any common solvent except HF.
- The pH flow cell has total internal volume 0.5mL, the solvents compativility is limited by the pH electrode.
- Groundbreaking patented flow cell design allows the user to reliably observe absorption peaks from 0.001 to 100 AU simultaneously.
- The chromatogram is graphed in real time on an embedded 5.7-inch LCD. Data is recorded to an internal, non-volatile (non-powered) memory, and can be transferred to a USB drive in a simple format exportable to software of your choice.
- Durable anodized titanium case and shielded display provide near-total solvent resistance.
- Works with both 120V and 220V line voltage, 20W max power draw, power interruption resistant.
- The detector liquid ports are compatible with Swagelok 1/4" compression fittings.
- The detector's firmware can be upgraded from a flash drive by the user, thus allowing for adjustment to the particular process.
- The detector can directly drive two small stepper motors (3-12V, 600mA each max)
- Three years warranty. List price $6017.00. To order contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Superior performance that outclasses all comparable instruments
The comparison chart of commercially available UV detectors and monitors for liquid chromatography
How to Choose a UV Detector for Chromatography Applications