Industrial Capacity UV, RI and Conductivity Monitor and Controller for liquid chromatography
GeneralSpecificationsOptionsFraction RouterUser Manual
The RD4 Industrial Capacity liquid chromatography detector is designed for the real-time visualization of chromatographic separations in aqueous or organic solvents, of samples between 2g and 2kg per typical run.
Confident, precise, continued monitoring is assured, as our detectors UV signals are never off-scale, even at high solute concentrations that saturate the conventional UV monitors.
REACH devices instruments are exceptionally small and lightweight, intuitive, solvent and trauma-resistant, and ready to use without additional lamps, flow cells, computers, etc.
The detector is compatible with virtually any fraction collector.
An optional Fraction Router with up to 16 solenoid valves can be added to all RD4 detectors. The router allows to automatically collect fractions of unlimited volume into user-supplied vessels. The collection criteria are based on signal thresholds (UV absorption, pH, conductivity or RI), time windows, or a combination of both.
- The detector features three simultaneous data acquisition techniques in a single embedded flow cell:
- Fixed wavelength UV monitoring at 250 and 280 nm
- Refractive index monitoring at 280 nm
- Conductivity monitoring (see specifications page for details)
- UV LED light sources provide over a decade of consistent function while eliminating warm-up time.
- UV light intensity is temperature-independent to minimize long-term drift.
- The RD4 Industrial-capacity flow cell supports flow rates from 1 to 1500 ml/min at up to 2500 psi (170 bar).
- The flow cell has total internal volume 0.4mL and compatible with any common solvent except HF.
- Groundbreaking patented flow cell design allows the user to reliably observe absorption peaks from 0.001 to 100 AU simultaneously.
- The chromatogram is graphed in real time on an embedded 5.7-inch LCD. Data is recorded to an internal, non-volatile (non-powered) memory, and can be transferred to a USB drive in a simple format exportable to software of your choice.
- Durable anodized titanium case and shielded display provide near-total solvent resistance.
- Works with both 120V and 220V line voltage, 20W max power draw, power interruption resistant.
- The detector liquid ports are compatible with Swagelok 1/4" compression fittings.
- The detector's firmware can be upgraded from a flash drive by the user, thus allowing for adjustment to the particular process.
- The detector can directly drive two small stepper motors (3-12V, 600mA each max)
- Three years warranty. List price $5583.00. To order contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Superior performance that outclasses all comparable instruments
The comparison chart of commercially available UV detectors and monitors for liquid chromatography
How to Choose a UV Detector for Chromatography Applications